The 40 Days For Life Campaign begins today and ends November 4th, 2007.
From the website:
Why 40 Days?
Throughout Biblical history, God has used 40-day periods to transform individuals, communities and nations…
* Noah was transformed by 40 days of rain
* Moses was transformed by 40 days on Mount Sinai
* David was transformed by Goliath’s 40 day challenge
* Elijah was transformed when God gave him 40 days of strength from one meal
* Nineveh was transformed when God gave the city 40 days to remain faithful
* Jesus was empowered by 40 days in the desert
* The Disciples were transformed by 40 days with Jesus following His resurrection
Imagine the transformation God could accomplish in America this fall when individuals and communities unite together for 40 days of prayer and fasting, pulling out all the stops to end the violence of abortion…
You can be a part of that transformation by taking action today!
Never underestimate the power of prayer. You CAN make a difference.