An interesting meme…I haven’t done one in a while, so here goes!
BTW, thanks for the tag Esther!
1. Thai or Mexican
Mexican (I’ve never had Thai!)
2. bubble bath or back massage
Back massage…by the very best masseur, my husband!
3. boots or sandals
4. the 90% “pro-life” good chance or the 100% pro-life long shot
The 90% prolife good chance.
5. a cruise ship or a mountain cabin
A mountain cabin
6. Rome or Paris
7. Ordinary or Extraordinary
8. Rosary or Stations
9. surf or hang glide
10. Regal Cinemas or Netflix
11. sweet or salty
12. pen or pencil
13. how-to book or fantasy novel
14. crossword or sudoku
15. lose a leg or lose your sight
ooooh…tough one…sight, I guess!
16. North or South
I’m originally from the South, y’all!
17. a power outage at home or a dead car battery at Costco
There’s no place like home…even without electricity ;-D
18. classic rock or country
19. wool or linen
hmmm…almost equal…both natural fibers…wool?
20. lots of good friends or a few great friends
A few great friends
21. soup or salad
Soup, glorious, soup!
22. Merlot or Chardonnay
23. Picasso or Da Vinci
Da Vinci without question!
24. charades or trivial pursuit
25. Evangelical Protestantism or Orthodox Judaism
Orthodox Judaism (my grandfather was Jewish)
26. stone age or dark age
Dark ages…I really hate that term…it was first used by Petrarch to denounce the Latin literature of the time. It has also been used to refer to the religiosity of the time (which was Catholic!).
27. Steven Spielberg or Ken Burns
28. Thermopylae or Alamo
29. Big Foot or Loch Ness Monster
30. babies or teenagers
I like the portability of babies and the usefulness of teenagers…tough one! I’ll choose babies, because they represent beginnings…there is so much “separation” as they grow up. Can’t we just keep them little forever?